//Sharon
Hi =)

2012年7月11日 @ 19:54 | 0 Comment [s]

T-ara 's song : Day By Day 
Love it <3

Same like Britney Spears 's <Criminal>


Hmm, Say what?

Yesterday morning had a fun with band members! juniors+some seniors :D
Conductor (form3 ppl) said our Alto Sax became Saprano xD
Gao xiu :P

Yesterday morning was a rainy morning~
Love it <3
Wind very Shuang xP

Erm
Well
School wanna change our time table, next week start
I'm feel glad because I knew that our PJK is LAST TWO PERIOD ><
So I can change PJK at that time[PJK+short pant], and no need wear long pant[very hot]

Later go to school early abit,
wanna practice my saxophone ;)
memorizing <maju dan sejahtera>

Wanna improve more!
Do ur best,
Sharon!

标签:



Older Post | Newer Post
Hoho! Welcome

Harrlo, Sharon here :) Do follow me if you like my blog? Please comment on Shoutbox and I'll visit back your blog! ♥


Navigations!

Diary About ForYou Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : SHARON

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!